We want you and your pup to be happy!
GoBone 60-Day Play Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from mygobone.com for any reason, you have 60 calendar days from the date of purchase to request a refund.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested within 60 days of your purchase date by contacting Support at [email protected]
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken, damaged, or stained).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- The product should be returned in its original packaging.
- The RMA number (provided by our customer support team) must be included along with your returned product.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to GoBone.
- If you return the Product to GoBone (a) without an RMA number from GoBone or (b) without all of the product and accessories included in the original package, GoBone retains the right to either refuse delivery of such a return or charge you a restocking fee of 10% of the original price of the product or any of the following applicable charges:
- USB Cable: $10
- the retail value of the missing accessories.
- If you return the Product to GoBone and it is damaged (e.g. scratches, bite marks), we reserve the right to deduct the full retail value of the damaged parts from the refund amount due to you ($20 for each shell and wheel). If the Product package is damaged, GoBone reserves the right to charge you $5 USD.
- GoBone will not accept returns if the Product core is damaged or broken.
- The time to credit your account may vary, depending on processing time. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for GoBone to credit your account.
If you shipped your return to GoBone, please contact us at [email protected] to obtain up-to-date return and refund information.
1-Year Limited Warranty
GoBone warrants the Physical Product, and only the Physical Product, against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser (“Warranty Period”). Under this Limited Warranty, if a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by GoBone within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, GoBone will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies.
A replacement Product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Product or 1 year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
When a Product or part of the Product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes GoBone’s property. Parts provided by GoBone in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in Products for which warranty service is claimed.
Obtaining Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by GoBone. Please do not return the Product for servicing without first speaking to GoBone Customer Support to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. GoBone may require that you furnish proof of purchase from the official and authorized resellers, additional details and comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service, please email us at [email protected]
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty covers the normal and intended use of GoBone. It applies only to the hardware product “GoBone” manufactured by or for GoBone Inc. that can be identified by the “GoBone” trademark, trade name or logo affixed to it. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-GoBone hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with the GoBone hardware.
GoBone does not warrant that the operation of GoBone will be uninterrupted or error-free. GoBone is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to GoBone’s use.
This warranty does not apply to: (a) consumable parts, such as batteries, or the chewable components designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) damage caused by use with non-GoBone products; (d) damage caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature; incorrect electrical line voltage, fluctuations or surges; damage caused by improper installation; product alteration or modification; improper or unauthorized repair; exterior finish or cosmetic damage; (e) damage caused by operating GoBone outside the intended uses described by GoBone; (f) defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the GoBone product; (g) devices that were purchased with unauthorized sellers/resellers. The complete list of authorized sellers/resellers is provided below:
- GoBone Inc. (https://mygobone.com)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (https://amazon.com)
GoBone’s limited warranty ONLY applies to products purchased from authorized sellers/resellers listed above. Products purchased from unauthorized resellers on Amazon are NOT subject to warranty services.
THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED AND DESCRIBED ABOVE, AND NO WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, SHALL APPLY AFTER THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD STATED ABOVE, AND NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE GIVEN BY ANY PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE BINDING ON GoBone.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GoBone IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS OR OTHER BENEFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EVEN IF GoBone HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOR SHALL RECOVERY OF ANY KIND AGAINST GoBone BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF GOBONE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PURCHASER AND PURCHASER’S PROPERTY AND TO OTHERS AND THEIR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT SOLD BY GoBone NOT CAUSED DIRECTLY BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF GoBone. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THIS PRODUCT, IS NONTRANSFERABLE AND STATES YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
If you have questions about product returns or our warranty policy, please email us at [email protected].